OOTD + Hair!






Flower hairclips: H&M sales, 4 x €1
Bat top with golden studs: Bershka sales, 4.99
Belt thingie: Pimkie, about €9 I think...
Velvet skirt: H&M sales, 7
Pantyhose: H&M sales, €3
Shoes (on first pictures): H&M, 39.99

Wearing cosy slippers because its cold. :3
Finally dyed my hair again!

I mixed the colors myself to get the kind of color I wanted, the color Plum often turns out blue on pictures, so I wanted to add a little pink to make it less blue, and it turned out to be such a lovely color!

La Riche Directions Cerise mixed with  Directions Plum
 The blue is also a mix because I thought Midnight would maybe be too dark or too blue
(I like my blues to have a hint of turquoise in them)
La Riche Directions Turquoise mixed with Midnight Blue

And now back to studying! Boohoo. :(

0 reacties:

Een reactie posten